Thursday, August 24, 2017

My eclipse experience

WPXI.com
My eclipse experience was awesome, it was so beautiful the way it became dark outside. Once it got dark the temperature dropped also. Me and my friends went to the eclipse viewing at the stadium on campus. They were numerous of people out there that didn't attend the school or drove hours just to see the eclipse.  The coolest part about the eclipse was the glasses. Thier very dark I thought that I wouldn't be able too see anything with them on but it was very cool watching the eclipse move away from the sun bringing light and heat back. Stadium on campus.
I took this photo
       I was expecting it to be much longer. Approximately 2:43 pm the eclipse covered the sun and it started to get dark like it was night time. It actually felt weird being outside in the day time and it was dark.
WPXI.com

No comments:

Post a Comment